At PlayOJO, we believe gambling should be purely for fun. We want all of our OJOers to enjoy themselves by gambling safely. We’re here to ensure you get the most from your playtime and give you a helping hand if you need it.
We pride ourselves on being fair, transparent and socially responsible. Whether it’s the games we play or the way we assist our players, Safer Gambling comes first.
Here are 5 ways we make gambling safer at PlayOJO:
• Protect minors and the vulnerable from harm
• Inform our players and give them the best tools to gamble safely
• Monitor account activity and proactively address the signs of unsafe gambling
• Train all of our staff to understand safer gambling and encourage its use
• Help friends & family know how to identify the signs of problem gambling and get support
In Ontario you have to be at least 19 years old to sign up and play. As well as verifying the age and ID of every new player, our team uses a range of automated and manual processes to prevent underage gambling. If we suspect someone is under 19, we’ll take immediate action to suspend their account while we verify their age and if necessary, take steps to prevent them finding a new way to play.